Monday, July 23, 2012

Beach Day

Last week, we went to the beach.  It was gorgeous!  The children enjoyed playing in the water.  Some of them are learning how to swim.  I carried the young children in the water.  They liked to splash and float on their backs.  We even ate a picnic lunch.  We had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, cheese puffs, cookies, and juice.  It was quite tasty.  After lunch we played in the water.  I applied lots of sunscreen and re-applied often.  But, I still got burned.  Thankfully I had aloe and have been healing over the past few days.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kathy,
    This is my third try to post a comment, so we will see how it goes!

    God is using you mightily with the children!
    We are praying that you will feel His arms of love holding you tight against His heart.
    Continue planting seeds Kath, Love you!

    ReplyDelete